Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Isle of Wight County Press

Good news, my friends. I have had a phonecall today from the County Press and they are going to do an article on my story and it will be in next weeks paper. This is finally some good news... recently (due to results day and work) things have been quiet and there have been few offers but hopefully if I am in the County Press then surely I will get a great offer, afterall it is read by 95% of Islanders (or something silly like that.)

My interview with the IW Radio went well and it was due to be aired over the bank holiday weekend. Apparently it did make it to the radio yesterday however my blog views didn't go up at all and I had no more interest.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been thinking "what did Kyle MacDonald do?" (he is the paperclip guy)... and I think the answer is to keep belief. Yes, I have hit a wall with my trades. Yes, the excitement of it has gone slightly. But the County Press article is exactly what I need, it will generate more interest and hopefully get the ball rolling again... soon I will be back on the trade wagon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment