Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 11 August 2011

The next swap is confirmed!

I have confirmed the next swap! Finally. I had an email from a lady who saw my advert on WightBay...

Hi Dave,
I think I might have just the thing to trade - a projector.
http://epsonpowerlite.com/epson-powerlite-s3-multimedia-projector.
It recently had a new bulb which cost £200 alone!! Have wanted a net book for ages so I would love it if you are up for the swap. I think you should get loads of interest in swapping the projector for something even better as it's perfect for gamers or film buffs etc. Email me back if you're interested. Only thing I don't have is the remote as it was lost in a house move but you don't need it as all navigational buttons are on top of the projector,
Best Regards

Katy

After a few emails we have confirmed the deal but due to work we can't trade until Saturday. But this deal is great, she wants the netbook and the projector gets a new home finally. I don't think I will get lots of offers for the projector as it is quite a niche item however if a person is interested then I think they will offer me something brilliant.

I have already had interest from my friend who is a geek with all these things... so hopefully this is the swap that will help me progress in my challenge.

Although I don't have the projector if you are interested in it then please email me at d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment