Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 4 August 2011

The New Offers...

Okay so after a day of the boots being advertised online I have a couple of new offers to go along with the guitar and the broken cooker.

A very nice lady offered me a juicer but I don't know much about it other than it came from Tesco. I don't know how much it would be worth. However another woman has said that if I get the juicer then she will offer me a Netgear Router, which is probably worth quite a lot but I'm not sure how easy it would be to trade on further.

Then, just a few minutes ago someone else has offered me a DVD player. Apparently it cost around £20 new and still works fine. This leaves me in a dilemma, a DVD player is a set up but nowadays they are quite cheap... but she did express a good interest in the boots so there maybe a deal done there.

After a day or so I have received more offers... some pretty good ones too! My friends mum has offered me an old washing machine which is a lot bigger than the boots. However I'm not too sure about them because I don't know what the demand for old washing machines is on the Island plus would people really want to trade for one? Also a man from Wootton has just made an offer of a man's silver 18" chain and matching 8" bracelet, apparently he reckons it could be worth £75 and he is a jeweller. This is a great offer I think.

At the moment my choice is between the juicer and the chain & bracelet. I will be making my decision by tomorrow I should think!

If you want to offer anything for the boots then please feel free to email me with any deal at d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment