Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 7 August 2011

The first set-back.

The meeting place had been arranged and I was going to swap the chain for the netbook today at 6pm. But then I have a Facebook message earlier today saying that there was a problem. The ladies laptop wasn't working properly so she still needed the netbook for the time-being. This is so frustrating but I am hopeful the deal can be made in the next few days... after all there is no rush and I think the netbook is a perfect offer.

I am now thinking that any decision I take will mean my story will take a completely different path. I have to be careful not to accept an offer which will lead to a dead-end.

However due to the delay in the latest deal there is still time to offer for the chain and bracelet. (18" and 8" both solid silver).

Hopefully soon I will create enough coverage to make it into the County Press or on IOW Radio - that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment