Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 8 August 2011

The Netbook.

I HAVE A NETBOOK! I have swapped it for the chain and bracelet today and I have the netbook. My "expert" friend says he reckons it's worth about £150 so I am expecting good trades from it.

After already being offered a camcorder for it I am now excited to see what people offer me. I think soon it maybe time to hit the media with this story... Isle of Wight Radio would be interested and maybe the County Press - then hopefully the offers would flood in.

Any offers for the netbook then email me at d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment