Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 16 August 2011

BBC Radio Solent

I got home from work last night at about 10:30, opened up my laptop to find a couple more interesting offers, after replying to them I then checked my emails. I had 1 junk message entitled "BBC Radio Solent". At this moment my heart raced... BBC Solent wanted to interview me on their mid-morning show tomorrow (which is today)!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!

After doing a funny jig for about 2 minutes followed by 2 somersaults (maybe exaggerating about the somersaults)... I replied very calmly and told the lady that would be great.

So today at 11:15 I will be on BBC Radio Solent (96.1 FM and 103.8 FM). Tune in!!

I have had a few good offers for the bike but I am going to hold out for a while. The girl who offered me the broken cooker earlier in the "game" has offered me a track day in a Lamborghini, which is worth about £99 but I would LOVE it for myself (so tempted!). Also my mate made me an interesting offer of a website as he is a webdesigner. He would set up a 3 page website, including domain name, design and hosting in the package. He reckons it's worth £250 but it would be tricky to swap on...

So I am now waiting to appear on the radio and see what interest that brings in. Remember 11:15 BBC Radio Solent.

No comments:

Post a Comment