Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Media.

Exciting news! I have been featured on VentnorBlog which I am very proud of. They are a huge website gaining 100,000 views a month and I am on it!


Also I have emailed the IW Radio to see if I can be featured on there, that would give me a lot more media courage and hopefully see the offers roll in. Next step would be the County Press after that... Facebook is brilliant for this sort of thing but only appeals to a younger audience. If I was to be in the County Press or on the radio then a lot of older people would hear about me (not stereotyping IW Radio listeners at all ;) )

Also, interesting, I was added on Facebook by a freelance journalist who worked for The Sun for 15 years. He regularly gets articles into the national papers and would be interested in reporting my story once I get up to a big thing.

Again, thankyou so much to everyone interested in my "game", this has gone so incredibly well at the moment. Also a big thankyou to VentnorBlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment