Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 14 August 2011

The Mountain Bike.

In the end, the deal fell through for the projector which is a shame because I would have actually found a use for it myself before I swapped it on.

However a guy from Cowes phoned up with interest for the netbook... he had a couple of things to offer, a "police watch" or a mountain bike (I don't know much about bikes by the way!). So once the deal fell through my brother and I drove to Cowes to have a look at the bike. I took him so there would be a second opinion of the bike. We spoke to the boys mother and she seemed very interested in my story and wanted her son to have a go himself. So we shook hands, I handed over the netbook and walked down the road with the bike.

After some kerfuffle with getting the bike on the car it is now at my house. The bike is a>Saracen Hazzard 7005 Mountain Bike, Red/Black, 24 Speed Twistgrip Sram 3.0 gears with brake disks. I know it is around 2 years old and was about £600 brand new, worth about £100 - £150. I am now open for offers for the bike. If anyone is interested in this lovely red, shiny thing then please contact me on d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment