Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 20 August 2011

The wait...

I haven't posted in a while due to results day and work but now I am back on the case of Bigger and Better things!

I am a little disappointed with the low response I have had for the bike... I thought it would go very quicky. Having said that I have had quite a few offers but no stand out ones. Someone yesterday wanted to buy the bike, he had nothing to trade with me, so I kindly said "thanks but no thanks".

The best offer so far is the track day in the Lamborghini! I really like the idea of it, my thinking is that I am not going to use the bike but if I swap for the track day and can't find a decent swap out of that then I can just use it! I wouldn't mind driving a Lambo for a bit!!

But the hunt still goes on. Trying desperately to reach more local media... let's hope!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, firstly well done, what a fab idea! Few questions... whats the bike worth and what's its size... insurance have a swap?! Kind regards... Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spelling mistake... due to new phone sorry lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Han for the interest... the bike was worth about £500-£600 new and now it's worth about £150!

    As to the size (I can't find a tape measure!)but it's large... I will try and find out for you :)

    ReplyDelete