Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 22 August 2011

The latest developments...

This morning has been quite productive really! I phoned up the IW Radio and they want me to come in for a pre-recorded interview during this week, which should be a lot easier than the live interview I did for BBC Solent. Hopefully once that interviews goes out then offers will start flying in.

Also I phoned up the County Press, they seemed interested ... I mentioned the two articles on VentnorBlog and the interview on Solent and finally they liked the idea. They should be contacting me back today at some point so things are looking up!

As for offers, things are still going fairly slow. I think I want to accept the track day now, let's hope she still wants to trade it!

Please could anyone post this link on to all of your friends, if you do then it would be so helpful (views on my blog have been down in the past few days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment