Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 10 August 2011

The frustrations.

I traded the netbook on Monday afternoon and so far offers coming in have been quite slow. I expected there to be huge number of offers coming in but I have been disappointed.

Also I have emailed Vectis Radio and the IW Radio but I have had no reply... looks like I need to trade up further before they will do an feature on me. So things here are slightly dull at the moment and I need things to hurry up.

However having said this, there has been so positives. I have received a few offers including a BB gun - but this would be very hard to trade on I feel. An 8GB iPod Nano... this offer is okay but quite similar in value to the netbook. A lady on WightBay offered me an A reg Merecedes which would be okay but I haven't seen any pictures of it yet.

There is one offer that has caught my eye... it is from a lady in Ryde for a sofa and chair (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6288864.htm but in red). It is worth about £200 brand new and I think it looks very nice. My dad is a furniture salesman so I am going to wait for his opinion on it before I accept, but it is definitely bigger than the netbook ;)

The other positive is that I have reached 1,000 views on my blog. I have done this in 9 days which I think is very impressive. Let's hope that continues.

Remember if you want to get in contact with me email d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk (I may make a new email especially for this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment