Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 6 August 2011

The AMAZING offers!

I made the deal for the chain about 5 hours ago and it's been a crazy 5 hours since. I have been snowed under with offers from all types of people.

A George foreman grill, a Nintendo 64 (with box), a manual typewriter, a load of clothes, a 3 piece suite, 2 coffee machines. All of these have got me really interested and they are just incredibly good.

However... I have just received an offer of a Netbook which is worth about £150 - £200 (so a friend who is an "expert" says). This offer leaped out on me from the screen. I am a sucker for technology so an offer like this is brilliant. I have arranged to have a look at the Netbook tomorrow at 6pm in Sandown. I am so EXCITED. But literally amazed that this idea seems to be working.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have made me offers so far. They have all meant something and helped me.

If you are interested in the chain or the netbook then please email me at d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment