Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Article!

I have made it to the IWCP Website and I will be in the paper on Friday!


Anyone who is interested, I still have the red mountain bike.... it is a Saracen Hazzard 7005 Mountain Bike, Red/Black, 24 Speed Twistgrip Sram 3.0 gears, with disk brakes.

I am open to any offers to please email me at biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks to the County Press!!

No comments:

Post a Comment