Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 18 September 2011

The Ring.

I am the owner of a 9 carat gold ring with 7 diamonds... cool eh?

After the article in the County Press I had a lot more interest for the bike. Offers of a couple of sofas, weight bench and a phone but none of them worked out in the end. Then a lady on Facebook messaged me about the ring. Her ex gave her the ring 3 years ago and was just sitting a draw. So the swap was perfect for her and a good swap for me as the end is now going again. We proposed the swap (see what I did there ;) ) and the rest is history!

Over a month passed with the bike and to be honest I lost the sense of fun and excitement about my challenge but now I am back!

I am looking for any offers for the ring... game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment