Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 12 October 2012

A year on...

So today, out of the blue, I was phoned by the BBC to do an article for them again. If truth be told, I haven't done anything about the challenge in a year exactly! The watch is collecting dust in my room on the Isle of Wight and I am now in Oxford at University!

But that one phone call has got me thinking... should I start it up again? It was a pretty good story, or will it never be as good as it was? A one hit wonder if you like?

The blog is called biggerandbetteriow... Isle of Wight, so that would have to change but could I pull it off again?

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment