Welcome to My Game

This is my game of "Bigger and Better".

Inspired from the book "One Red Paperclip" I started trading from a pair of children's sunglasses and seeing how far I can get.

Read below for the story so far...

I now have a brand new ladies Rotary watch which is worth about £185.

If you have any offers or comments about my "game" then please feel free to send me an email to biggerandbetteriow@gmail.com or d-a-v-i-d@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

So it has been a month since I made the silly trade of the ring to the watch. After finding out the ring was worth up to £500, I now have found that the watch is on sale to £70 at one store. So overall I have mucked up.

I think the only way would be to quickly trade the watch to something easily tradeable (an iPod for example) and then try and work my way up again.

However at the start of my challenge I was always asked "When do you intend to stop the trading?" and I would answer "When it stops being fun." Well... ladies and gentlemen the fun as gone out of trading so I think I am going to give the challenge a break for a while, UNLESS I get an offer very soon (and I will consider ANY OFFERS now!)

The watch is lovely, brand new - brilliant present for your girlfriends/mums/wives! So unless I get any offers this will be my last post for a while.

Thank you all so much for following my progress and I am afraid I did not make it to a house but it was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment